Amsterdam School LIBERTY relax armchair 1910-1930! Sheep leather
Size: 75 w. / 87 h. / 78 d.
– Architecture Amsterdam School 1910-1930
– Collectors item (probably the only one in the Netherlands + Europe)
– Traditionally made; with solid French oak frame combined with solid coromandel wooden accents
– Armchair upholstered in our new studio in the thickest selection sheep leather from New Zealand (ready for next generations)
– Specific color pattern; “Burned brandy”
– Despite small size a complete comfort! In position adjustable back!
– EYECATCHER FIRST CLASS
– With our own showroom and what you see is what you get!
– With our own studio and upholstery
– 20 years experience in high-end
– No “furniture farming practices”