Spectacular style pure Amsterdam School armchair 1910-1930
Size: 80 w / 75 d / 90 h
– Collectors item with certain investment value
– Definitely would fit in the Stedelijk Museum in Amsterdam or The Ship Amsterdam
– Architecture: Amsterdam School 1910-1930 with great details
– Traditionally made of solid French oak and coromandel wooden accents
– Fully restored in our workshop (25 man hours)
– Manufactured in the thickest selection AA class sheep leather from New Zealand (ready for next generations)
– AA class sheep leather! (2x thicker than the usual offerings !!!!!!!)
– Riant comfort!
– Upon purchase, you will receive the right maintenance product
– With our own showroom and what you see is what you get!
– With our own studio and upholstery
– 20 years experience in high-end
– No furniture farming practices