Unique original Amsterdam School antique armchair in thick sheep leather
Size: 75 w. / 85 d. / 75 h.
Amsterdam School 1910-1920
– Would certainly look great at Beurs van Berlage or Tuschinski theater
– Collectors item with higher investment value (probably the only one in the Netherlands + Europe)
– Architecture: Amsterdam School 1910-1930 with great details
– Traditionally made; ao with solid oak frame combined with solid corromandel wood, webbing and horsehair stuffed
– Newly upholstered in our workshop in the thickest selection sheepskin from New Zealand (ready for next generations)
– 17 hrs upholstery! New interior and exterior!
– Special color pattern; “burned brandy”
– Spacious seating comfort: “lay back”
– Option: possible. with matching hocker
– With our own showroom and what you see is what you get!
– With our own studio and upholstery
– 20 years experience in high-end