Amsterdam School LIBERTY Relax armchair 1910-1930!
Size: 65 w. / 87 h. / 78 d.
– Architecture Amsterdam School 1910-1930
– Collectors item (probably the only one in the Netherlands + Europe)
– Traditionally made; with amongst others massive French oak frame combined with solid coromandel wood accents
– Armchair new upholstered in our workshop in the thickest selection sheep leather from New Zealand (ready for next generations)
– Special color pattern; “burned brandy”
– Despite small size a complete comfort! In position adjustable back!
– EYECATCHER FIRST CLASS
– With our own showroom and what you see is what you get!
– With our own workshop and upholstery
– 20 years experience in high-end