Exclusive Art Nouveau sofa in AA class antique sheep leather
Size: 160 w. / 85 d. / 80 h.
– Eye-catcher! Nowhere else available!
– Pure Art Nouveau Style 1910-1920
– Completely renovated and reupholstered (22 hours of work)
– Thick AA class antique sheep leather (New Zealand)
– Exclusive beautiful “burned brandy” color pattern (multicolor and nature really)
– Sheep leather never feels sticky or cold
– Trunk is made of solid walnut with fine carvings
– Relaxed Lay back comfort (lounge)
– Optional matching club chair (see photo)
– With our own showroom and what you see is what you get!
– With our own studio and upholstery
– 20 years experience in high-end
– No “furniture farmer practices”