Spectacular Amsterdam School Armchair(s) 1910-1930
Size: 73 w / 80 d / 90 h
– Collectors items with good investment value (one of a kind items !!!!!!!!)
– Definitely would look beautiful in museum the Ship or hunting lodge St. Hubertus
– Pure style Architecture: Amsterdam School 1910-1930 with great details
– Traditionally made; including with solid oak frame combined with solid coromandel wood accents
– Fully restored in our own workshop (23 hours per chair)
– Manufactured in the thickest selection AA class sheepleather from New Zealand (ready for next generations)
– AA class sheep leather! (2x thicker than the usual offerings !!!!!!!)
– Spacious comfort!
– With purchase you receive the right maintenance product
– With our own showroom and what you see is what you get!
– With our own studio and upholstery
– 20 years experience in high-end
– No “furniture farming practices”