Spectacular true Amsterdam School 1910-1930 armchair in thick sheepleather
Size: 73 w / 80 d / 80 h
– Collectors item with certain investment value (one of a kind item !!!!!!!!)
– Certainly would not look out of place in the museum Ship or St. Hubertus Hunting Lodge
– Pure Style Architecture: Amsterdam School 1910-1930 with great details
– Traditionally made; including with solid oak frame combined with solid coromandel wood accents
– Fully restored in our own workshop (20 man hours)
– Manufactured in the thickest selection AA class sheep leather from New Zealand (ready for next generations)
– AA class sheep leather! (2x thicker than the usual offerings!!!!!!!)
– Spacious comfort!
– On purchase you receive the right care in the hands
– With our own showroom and what you see is what you get!
– With our own studio and upholstery
– 20 years experience in high-end
– No “furniture farming practices”