Exclusive Amsterdam School LIBERTY Recliner 1910-1930!
Size: 87 w. / 105 h. / 95 d.
– Architecture Amsterdam School 1910-1930
– Collectors item
– Traditionally made; with ao massive French oak frame combined with solid coromandel wood accents
– Armchair is newly upholstered in our workshop in the thickest selection sheep leather from New Zealand (ready for next generations)
– Natural wax finished
– Spacious seating comfort! 3-position adjustable back!
– EYECATCHER FIRST CLASS
– With our own showroom and what you see is what you get!
– With our own studio and upholstery
– 20 years experience in high-end
– No “furniture farming practices”